Our IBC tote funnel has a variety of applications from collecting liquid raw material for recycling to cleaning and sanitizing totes. The rectangle drain funnel comes with a catch screen to catch unwanted debris. The drain funnels rectangle shape allows it to sit on many types of collection containers. It allows for easy draining of buckets or pails into a larger collection container. It has a hinged lockable lid.
You may also be interested in our 55 gallon barrel funnel.
Features and benefits of using our drain funnel
- The 3″diameter drain spout fits into the collection container for added stability.
- Comes with a catch screen to drain buckets and filters.
- The dimensions are 14″x 24″x 4″. Made of 14 gauge steel. Weighs 18 lbs.
- Our drain funnel is used by transfer stations, water treatment plants, chemical manufacturers, and IBC tote suppliers.
- Why a rectangle shaped drain funnel is better.
- When draining fluids using our drain funnel there is less stretching over your collection container. The 14″width this drain funnel will sit firmly on any flat surface.
- The rectangle shape provides versatility to drain fluids from small containers like filters, buckets and barrels. The 3″ diameter drain spout prevents clogging the funnel when draining thick or heavy liquids.