Triple B Supply’s IBC tote funnel can be used in a variety of applications ranging from, but not limited to collecting liquids for recycling, cleaning and sanitizing totes. The IBC funnel comes with a removable catch screen to filter large pieces of debris. The rectangle shape of the funnel allows it to sit not only onn IBC totes, but many other types of collection containers. It allows for easy draining of buckets, pails and other small containers into a larger collection container. This is a heavy duty custom made IBC funnel. The tote funnel comes with the options of a hinged lockable lid or no lid. Selection you option from the drop-down box at the top of the page.
You may also be interested in our 55 gallon drum funnel.
Features and benefits of using our IBC funnel
- The 3″diameter drain spout fits into the collection container as a result. adding stability to the funnel.
- Comes with a catch screen to drain buckets and filters. The catch screen is removable for easy cleaning.
- The dimensions are 14″x 24″x 4″. Made of 14 gauge steel. Weigh 18 lb or 25 lb depending on the option you choose.
- Our drain funnel is used by transfer stations, water treatment plants, chemical manufacturers, and IBC tote suppliers.
- The IBC funnel comes with a lockable lid, therefore preventing tampering when not in use.
- When draining fluids using our drain funnel there is less stretching over your collection container. The 14″width this drain funnel will sit firmly on any flat surface.
- The rectangle shape provides versatility when draining fluids from small containers like filters, buckets and barrels. The 3″ diameter drain spout prevents clogging the funnel when draining thick or heavy liquids.
- Comes with the option of a lockable lid or no lid.